wildwoody

Major winter storm to hit high country

Almost noon and it's still snowing here in east Tucson.

20190222_114102.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PowellSixO said:

How much is a lot? :)

Jump on GOOGLE Maps and find a local business and call them and ask. I did that earlier to see how much snow was in 16A.

I was standing on my head when I took that pic. Showing off in front of my lady.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Sitting in side sipping a Friday longneck, looking at these pics.  The ones of the bbq being snowbound on the deck under several feet, and the poor guy shoveling his walkway, makes me remember why I can deal with our  hot arse summers  here in the valley.  I can reach my Traeger, I have a clear path to my hot tub.... yeah, I'll  take a  little heat  now and then.  And the of the  poor dog looking fora place to poop?  My dogs don't like  go out  when it rains, much less being in a snow drift!  They'd be constipated or killing me with dog farts.

Just got back from tempe a few mins ago there was a break in the clouds and south mountain ws covered in snow about 3/4 the way up. couldnt see the very top as there was clouds . It was cool as shoot to see.

I think I only remember south mountain having snow on it maybe 3-4 times since 82

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

8” where I’m at now. Measured it myself 

90777812-8A90-424B-9FB4-810DD2FC1821.jpeg

You should have been more creative and called it 12", Nature Girl may still be lurking on this site😄

• Like 5

Just shoveled drive way, 4 of us all day still not complete. But got the jeep up and down. Carma is a bitch..