azbirdhunter88

CC Hit

4 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Gotcha, just checked mine the one I used is good until 3/21. The new one is 3/23. I'm gonna wait to activate.

My fear was that my wife would activate the new cards (we each have one) and not tell me. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rossislider said:

I just got my new card last Friday. The old one was "good thru 3/19". But I wasn't willing to chance anything. So I activated the new card, tested it to make sure it worked (bought something), and went online and switched cards. 

Maybe the new card will bring me luck. The old one hasn't done much for me. 

My card on file is good thru 3/19, havent received a new card yet. Im debating on switching to a different card. 

42 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

My card on file is good thru 3/19, havent received a new card yet. Im debating on switching to a different card. 

As long as there isn't some AZGFD fiasco which delays the charges past March, you should be fine.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

As long as the Gubament deposits my welfare checks on Thursday like they are supposed to, I'll be good to go......

We can use EBT cards? I definitely need to go and update my card now!

• Like 3

I had an interesting finding a short while ago.  I applied for elk w/paper in early January, however put in for one of my sons in late January including purchasing a new license as well.  When I went online to change the card today I was re-directed to another site that handles the "payment" details.  That's where it got "interesting"...

The site I was directed to listed his home address as the card's BILLING ADDRESS, not the billing address I entered in late January and tied to the card I used.  Since I don't trust the G&F to get it right, and even though I was able to get his license charged & printed etc., I'm not convinced that this discrepancy wouldn't cause the CC company to rejected the charge as the billing address wouldn't match my card's billing address.  Since he's likely to get drawn for what he wanted to be put in for, he may have become a casualty of "credit card mistakes" although I did nothing wrong when submitting his application (putting in my "billing address" and his "home address" where I was asked to put them in, which were clearly different). 

I changed it all with a new card number and billing address...

Just got the email from G&F to ensure my CC was up to date. By midnight Thursday. Here we go boys!!!!!

• Like 1

There's going to be alot of disappointed people here around 730am on Friday. It'll be over and that's when reality will set in. Lol

Man,  hope I pull a tag!!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

There's going to be alot of disappointed people here around 730am on Friday. It'll be over and that's when reality will set in. Lol

So you’re saying there is a chance.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

18 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

So you’re saying there is a chance. 

Well, I do have two of my sons in w/CCs, but my app was paper so I won't know for probably at least a week.  I have found in the past few years hearing everyone else who doesn't draw helps ease the pain somewhat when I find out I haven't draw a tag, especially if one of my kids pulls a tag with a CC app.

I recommend trying that strategy, it's better than anti-depressants! 

Man talk about cutting it close. Had most my cards maxed from sitting all December with no work then funding 2 big jobs at once. Finally got my check Monday and had to go in today to release funds to me to pay my cards and make sure there were no issues on Friday. WHEW!!! Come on lady luck!

• Like 2