azbirdhunter88

CC Hit

19 hours ago, az300wby said:

Heard they are going to redo the draw.  

I hope they're only re-doing the draw for people whose cards didn't go through! My card was hit for $135 on Friday, still no tag or info on the site.  If they refund my money I'm gonna be devastated.

I was having trouble logging into my portal so I called G&F.  They sent me to the tech person to help reset my account. 

• Like 3

I have to say, "cigarette" sissy has been kind to me in the past, but nothing for me this year.

• Like 2

Result will be up tomorrow or Friday.  I was joking about redoing the draw.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elk_Dreemr said:

I hope they're only re-doing the draw for people whose cards didn't go through! My card was hit for $135 on Friday, still no tag or info on the site.  If they refund my money I'm gonna be devastated.

Is this your first draw? If they hit your card, you have a tag. Relax.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Is this your first draw? If they hit your card, you have a tag. Relax.

It's not my first draw, but it is the first time I've gotten a hit on the card.  The whole experience is unnecessarily nerve-wracking, that much seems to hold true whether you get drawn or not apparently lol.  Thanks for the reply!

• Like 1

I thought I was out of luck until I saw $135 pending charge at 8pm last night. Hope is still out there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Elk_Dreemr said:

It's not my first draw, but it is the first time I've gotten a hit on the card.  The whole experience is unnecessarily nerve-wracking, that much seems to hold true whether you get drawn or not apparently lol.  Thanks for the reply!

You will learn, it's pretty much the same every draw. If you get a hit, so long as your bank doesnt decline the charge and you have the funds, you get a tag.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Explorer said:

I thought I was out of luck until I saw $135 pending charge at 8pm last night. Hope is still out there.

Nice!!  Any idea what tag you might have pulled?

24 minutes ago, RimCountry350 said:

Nice!!  Any idea what tag you might have pulled?

Either archery bull or cow. All bottom tier hunts but I hate not going hunting so I will be happy with whatever I get

• Like 2

There might be hope. My card was hit today for 3 junior tags in which now I could careless if I get drawn because my 3 girls are going elk hunting this year.

Sincerely,

One happy dad

• Like 7