Antler assassin

Wtb Gooseneck hitch

54 minutes ago, Patrick said:

I have buddy that has a fifth wheel hitch that came out of his 06 dodge 2500. I will have him send inf. tomorrow if you want to wait a day?

Think he’s looking for a gooseneck

6 hours ago, Patrick said:

I have buddy that has a fifth wheel hitch that came out of his 06 dodge 2500. I will have him send inf. tomorrow if you want to wait a day?

Absolutely. Just to be clear I am looking for a goose neck hitch that fits into fifth wheel hitch rails.

Lapazflats is a good dude, I have the same Spyder hitch, works awesome and I paid like 250.00 and he is willing to give his to another person for free, that's hands down a good guy, If you ever need anything welded " lapazflats " reach out to me and I will take care of you for free, just my way to pay it forward to you

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jironworks said:

Lapazflats is a good dude, I have the same Spyder hitch, works awesome and I paid like 250.00 and he is willing to give his to another person for free, that's hands down a good guy, If you ever need anything welded " lapazflats " reach out to me and I will take care of you for free, just my way to pay it forward to you

Agreed. I am trying to figure a way to get it. A bunch of good people on here. 

12 hours ago, jironworks said:

Thanks Jironworks, if I wasn’t in BFE I’d take you up on that offer!

Antler Assasin, no sweat, we’ll get you this hitch. Maybe I need to make a trip up your way after this storm and call some yotes along the way.