Baboltin

New business

I’m not sure if I am allowed to or not allowed to have this post up, but I have seen others post on here in regards to there business. 

Myself and my buddy started a hunting clothing apparel company and I wanted to share it with my fellow forum members. Here is the link to the website and we don’t mind constructive criticism and opinions on our items since we are new to this world! I would also like to hear what you all would suggest or like to see in designs for clothing? 

https://www.sagemuleys.com/

also if you have Facebook or Instagram be sure to check us out there as well! 

Thanks everyone ! 

59 minutes ago, Baboltin said:

I’m not sure if I am allowed to or not allowed to have this post up, but I have seen others post on here in regards to there business. 

Myself and my buddy started a hunting clothing apparel company and I wanted to share it with my fellow forum members. Here is the link to the website and we don’t mind constructive criticism and opinions on our items since we are new to this world! I would also like to hear what you all would suggest or like to see in designs for clothing? 

https://www.sagemuleys.com/

also if you have Facebook or Instagram be sure to check us out there as well! 

Thanks everyone ! 

Feel free to contact the site owner to become an official sponsor! ;) 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Hunting clothing apparel company and 0 camo?

Market research missed that one....

I think the strategy was to ask an arm and a leg for the hats, then they wouldn't have to sell clothing.

We are competitive with our competition and actually cheaper then them and many other companies in start up don’t offer Camo. This is a soft start up with new product coming soon and we are visiting the options of Camo hats and what not but it is difficult to find good quality brand hats that aren’t mossy oak. 

Also we are open to everyone’s opinion and ideas so feel free to mention what type of Camo you would enjoy or use. It’s clear that most use Kuiu but that Camo isn’t available from our distributors. So please let us know what type of Camo you would like to see, thank you. 

I am not big on my t-shirts being camo in most circumstances.

But how about long sleeve t-shirts in colors like sage green, OD green, tan, khaki, brown, loden, charcoal, black?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

I am not big on my t-shirts being camo in most circumstances.

But how about long sleeve t-shirts in colors like sage green, OD green, tan, khaki, brown, loden, charcoal, black?

We are looking into this as well, like I mentioned this is just our intentional start up and will have much more to offer such as long sleeve shirts, Beenies and much more. 

35 minutes ago, cjl2010 said:

What are you guys doing that you need camo?

We aren’t exactly sure as our target is for everyday wear for hunters to enjoy each and everyday, but we want to offer something for everyone point of view and enjoyment. What ever that maybe.