Baboltin

New business

23 hours ago, Baboltin said:

Good news is we are going to offer that exact coyote shirt in a different color waiting for it from the silk screeners! They are made by flexfit but are a snap back so one size fits all. 

Flexfit without snap back tp me are the best hats.  I wont wear any hat unless it is. Flexfit or a fitted cap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, n2horns said:

Flexfit without snap back tp me are the best hats.  I wont wear any hat unless it is. Flexfit or a fitted cap.

Yeah at this time we don’t have fitted none snap back hats. We will in the future as we grow. 

Are the T-shirt sizes true?  I hate tight T-shirt’s, especially in the summer. It seems like sizes have become smaller through the years. L = M now, M= S....etc

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AZ8 said:

Are the T-shirt sizes true?  I hate tight T-shirt’s, especially in the summer. It seems like sizes have become smaller through the years. L = M now, M= S....etc

TShirts fit to size or are slightly oversized. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZLance said:

Are you guys even hunters?

Haha that’s funny! What makes you even ask that ? Your more then welcomed to go read our about us on our website.... but the short answer is yes, we are hunters and to be honest it offends me that you even think that I wouldn’t be! Why would I open a hunting clothing business if I wasn’t ? 

2 hours ago, Baboltin said:

Haha that’s funny! What makes you even ask that ? Your more then welcomed to go read our about us on our website.... but the short answer is yes, we are hunters and to be honest it offends me that you even think that I wouldn’t be! Why would I open a hunting clothing business if I wasn’t ? 

honestly,  The fact that you do not have anything with camo on it is kind of surprising.

• Like 3

Will you have flat brims? Can’t kill big animals without one. Anyways, i’m going to finish my #liftrunshoot before this #mountainops wears off. Good luck #keephammering

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

I like a flat brim without the hole.  The hole allows sunburns on my forehead when wearing it backwards while road hunting and off roading.

Constructive criticism should be taken into consideration but remember you are a small business starting out and remember you can't please everyone so don't get in over your head trying to please everyone with the hat situation, me personally would love to see the crosshair shirt printed on back with small logo on front or on sleeve, just an idea, besides all that I will be the first one here to step in and say I will buy a shirt and a hat to help support a small business hopefully become very successful, I was once there and know what it was like to start out, the scariest days of my life, wishing you all the best

2 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Will you have flat brims? Can’t kill big animals without one. Anyways, i’m going to finish my #liftrunshoot before this #mountainops wears off. Good luck #keephammering

We offer a hat that is a shaped hat brim that comes to you as a flat brim but can be shaped or bent however you like it. I personally like my hats not flat but not a super big bend in them. We also offer trucker hats. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThomC said:

I like a flat brim without the hole.  The hole allows sunburns on my forehead when wearing it backwards while road hunting and off roading.

What hole are you talking about ? The snap back hole or the vented hat holes? We offer a hat that is non vented but they are all snap back we will be looking into fitted hats in the future. 

10 minutes ago, jironworks said:

Constructive criticism should be taken into consideration but remember you are a small business starting out and remember you can't please everyone so don't get in over your head trying to please everyone with the hat situation, me personally would love to see the crosshair shirt printed on back with small logo on front or on sleeve, just an idea, besides all that I will be the first one here to step in and say I will buy a shirt and a hat to help support a small business hopefully become very successful, I was once there and know what it was like to start out, the scariest days of my life, wishing you all the best

We appreciate the constructive criticism and I don’t think that’s a bad idea! That is my personal favorite t shirt we have to offer at the moment and I don’t disagree with you, it would look awesome on the back as well. Well if you do make a purchase we appreciate the support and hope you at least continue to come back and see what we have to offer. Thank you for your positivity! 

• Like 1