Baboltin

New business

36 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

So does the guy hunt or not? 

What guy? If your implying my business partner yes he does and so do I. Otherwise I don’t believe this is a valid question and more so an insult to me and just you trying to get me fired up! 

• Like 1

Azbig10 give the guy a break, they are a small business trying to make something of themselves, as far as a site sponsor maybe that is something they could possibly look at in the future, and in my opinion it wouldn't bother me a bit if they were not hunters, at least they had hunters in mind, heck they could focus on the skateboarding industry and they didn't, so you probably shouldn't let it bother you, maybe try and support people instead of trying to beat them up instead of trying get under their skin, sounds kinda like you were bullied in school all your life and know you use the internet to try and get back at people and try to be an internet bully, just step up and try and be positive and support these guys, hunters or not, again good luck babootin

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jironworks said:

Azbig10 give the guy a break, they are a small business trying to make something of themselves, as far as a site sponsor maybe that is something they could possibly look at in the future, and in my opinion it wouldn't bother me a bit if they were not hunters, at least they had hunters in mind, heck they could focus on the skateboarding industry and they didn't, so you probably shouldn't let it bother you, maybe try and support people instead of trying to beat them up instead of trying get under their skin, sounds kinda like you were bullied in school all your life and know you use the internet to try and get back at people and try to be an internet bully, just step up and try and be positive and support these guys, hunters or not, again good luck babootin

Close. Thank you for thePsychoanalysis. It Is more so being respectful towards Amanda I also own a business that would benefit tremendously if I were to post on this website. I don’t pay so I don’t play. I also don’t think I could handle the influx in volume currently. To your bully comment that hurts deeply.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Baboltin said:

What guy? If your implying my business partner yes he does and so do I. Otherwise I don’t believe this is a valid question and more so an insult to me and just you trying to get me fired up! 

I think you're getting this question because you started a hunting apparel business, but don't sell a STITCH of camo. Imho, people might assimilate your business with anti-hunting, yet outdoor companies such as North Face and Patagonia.

Your good, sometimes we don't know when to let up. Really nice stuff. Camp bennies would be cool

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Baboltin said:

Does that mean it’s free game toward you as well?! 

Forum rules say you must be a sponsor to advertise...#breakingtherules

• Like 1