Baboltin

New business

I think I have missed something here on this classified add page, I thought this was entirely for us as grown adults men and women, to sell all types of hunting items, whether it be guns, ammo, trailers,and everything outdoors, quads , sand rails, even clothing, I have posted some things on here thinking some of the outdoors people like me, may be able to use something I no longer use, like a tube Bender for building roll cages for you Jeep or ranger or what ever, and sold it to a member, also sold a few wine barrel fire pits at a steep discount to a couple members, to me I think this whole classified add has gotten way derailed by some off these guys that never buy or sell anything on here, all they do is sit back and see who misspelled something and what is and isn't aloud on here and cry about the some of the dumbest stuff, they just need to create a douchebag page for those guys to put all their 2 cents in and make all their stupid comments, with all that being said does anyone know of any decent places to maybe find good deals on firearms since Backpage is no longer, and this place has gone haywire, and to think I share the mountains with some of these douchebags , kinda reminds me when I first started riding a Harley, the ole saying was " I would rather see a brother on a Honda then an asshole on a Harley" seems to be alot of assholes here, 

• Like 4

And now it doesn't surprise anybody that azsmall2 aka azbig10 was the first to respond with his childhood idol, azbig10 when you get that douchebag page up let us all know would you, 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jironworks said:

And now it doesn't surprise anybody that azsmall2 aka azbig10 was the first to respond with his childhood idol, azbig10 when you get that douchebag page up let us all know would you, 

Password protected or no?

6 hours ago, jironworks said:

I think I have missed something here on this classified add page, I thought this was entirely for us as grown adults men and women, to sell all types of hunting items, whether it be guns, ammo, trailers,and everything outdoors, quads , sand rails, even clothing, I have posted some things on here thinking some of the outdoors people like me, may be able to use something I no longer use, like a tube Bender for building roll cages for you Jeep or ranger or what ever, and sold it to a member, also sold a few wine barrel fire pits at a steep discount to a couple members, to me I think this whole classified add has gotten way derailed by some off these guys that never buy or sell anything on here, all they do is sit back and see who misspelled something and what is and isn't aloud on here and cry about the some of the dumbest stuff, they just need to create a douchebag page for those guys to put all their 2 cents in and make all their stupid comments, with all that being said does anyone know of any decent places to maybe find good deals on firearms since Backpage is no longer, and this place has gone haywire, and to think I share the mountains with some of these douchebags , kinda reminds me when I first started riding a Harley, the ole saying was " I would rather see a brother on a Honda then an asshole on a Harley" seems to be alot of assholes here, 

Have no idea what you just said, but it may be the longest sentence ever written.Or question, I just can't tell.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Baboltin said:

We appreciate the advice and constructive criticism but I do believe you are looking at it totally different from what our goal is. We are an apparel company meaning we sell clothing, such as hushin or deadeye outfitters they are both apparel companies that market to the hunting world and are very successful, we just hope to one day be as successful as them. We appreciate your point of view and that was why I made this post. 

I hope the best for you. You've obviously done your market research, and I truly hope you succeed. 

• Like 1

bought a hat from dead eye outfitters, didnt look good at all. the crown was like 8" high looks goofy. bought one from tines up, very aesthetic. 

• Like 2