Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

My **** is bigger than yours.

6 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Grabbing him on the way back. Some of those disks are 2-3’ across. How big you need?

Prolly 3', I'll check and see what size his was.  

They're called disco's. And sometimes a cowboy wok. There's a guy in Marana that does a pretty good job of making them. He's on tucson's Craigslist. 

19 minutes ago, 25-06 said:

They're called disco's. And sometimes a cowboy wok. There's a guy in Marana that does a pretty good job of making them. He's on tucson's Craigslist. 

Cowboy wok, makes sense. Thanks

9 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Speaking of that. There’s a new Asian massage right behind my house. 

You mean in the back of your house?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Friday is the goto the next stage of stress, wondering what choice.. Good luck to all

I'm not really sure I care as long as I know we got drawn.  A week or two won't matter much on where and it is too bloody cold to go up north scouting!

Catfish, I have one made from a farm disc, its probably 24" across and as big as you'll ever need.  Its heavy as heck , a 3 foot disc with side wrap would take 3 men and  a boy to lift,  plus you wont get it heated on the outer edge.  Best thing in the word for frying  fish!  The down side is draining oil and cleaning after use.  Theres some commercially made ones, like the Firedisc, but they are lighter metal and over priced.  Check around, if you can find someone building from an actual disc, it will be lots less money and work great!

• Like 1

In fact, if you cant track one down let me know, I can see if they guy who made mine and a few others  still has a disc or wok  around.  I've had mine for around 12 years, so its a maybe.  I dont know what  he sold it for, my wife and daughter bought it for me for Fathers Day one year.