GreyGhost85

When will the hits start? no thread on this yet?

Nothing. Again. And it's not like I put in for hard to draw units. Thanks to all the stupid podcasts reminding everybody across the country to apply in Arizona. 😡

• Like 5

Just now, jaymzth007 said:

Nothing. Again. And it's not like I put in for hard to draw units. Thanks to all the stupid podcasts reminding everybody across the country to apply in Arizona. 😡

The anger phase 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, jaymzth007 said:

Cards typically hit until Mon. Don't give up yet. No hits here either but not throwing the towel in.........

• Like 1

Hey guys, I need a little help here.  I put my son and I in together for elk.  I put my wife and my 3 daughters in INDIVIDUALLY.  If I got one charge for $270 so does that mean my son and I were drawn?  In other words, if there were 2 singles drawn would they combine them for $270 or would the bank show two separate transactions for $135?  I don't want to tell my son he was drawn with me if that's the case.  Thanks in advance!

Jdub

2 minutes ago, jdub said:

Hey guys, I need a little help here.  I put my son and I in together for elk.  I put my wife and my 3 daughters in INDIVIDUALLY.  If I got one charge for $270 so does that mean my son and I were drawn?  In other words, if there were 2 singles drawn would they combine them for $270 or would the bank show two separate transactions for $135?  I don't want to tell my son he was drawn with me if that's the case.  Thanks in advance!

Jdub

You and your son got drawn. Me again nothing.

• Like 1

I’m already through denial and anger phase. Slipping into the depression phase now

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Two charges for $135 for us this morning.  That means my kids will be hunting elk this year!!!  Can't wait to tell them and then find out where and when!

• Like 5