GreyGhost85

When will the hits start? no thread on this yet?

Not wanting to believe my best scenario at this point is a 21 month wait on getting an elk..

2 hours ago, TATAat27 said:

Nothing for me yet, Cabelas card took 3 days to show up last year....

You have to call Cabela's visa and ask if you have any pending charges

Got lucky again! Early archery last year and late rifle this year! Can’t wait!

14 minutes ago, buffhunter said:

You have to call Cabela's visa and ask if you have any pending charges

My Cabelas card changed from World's Foremost Bank to Capital One with the Bass Pro merger which I suspect is the case for everybody.  On my Capital One page there is a spot for pending charges right on there.  I think that is a done deal.  Besides, if you know how to do basic arithmetic you can figure out the pending charges without having to call.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Heat said:

My Cabelas card changed from World's Foremost Bank to Capital One.  On my Capital One page there is a spot for pending charges right on there.  I think that is a done deal.  Besides, if you know how to do basic arithmetic you can figure out the pending charges without having to call.

Oh ya I forgot they changed....  So ya pending charges should show up right away

• Like 1

Where is Bonecollector777? Wonder if he got a credit card hit this year.

• Like 1

Just now, az300wby said:

He’s hunting the Rez in New Mexico now duh

• Like 1

Well it had to be somebody!  I have been hit for either 3a-c or 3b early archery elk as a NR!  Any input on Shane Koury or Burnt Timber for either of these units?  Especially interested in who if 3b is my tag.  It seems those two are 1 and 1a choices for 3a-c!  Thanks for any input!

Sukie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, az300wby said:

I think you need a valid license to apply 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Heat said:

My Cabelas card changed from World's Foremost Bank to Capital One with the Bass Pro merger which I suspect is the case for everybody.  On my Capital One page there is a spot for pending charges right on there.  I think that is a done deal.  Besides, if you know how to do basic arithmetic you can figure out the pending charges without having to call.

Yeah i know basic math, however, last year the pending charges didnt show up until the following monday on the Cabelas card, i didnt know what to expect with them changing to capital one Mastercard. I agree, its a done deal.

• Like 1

WOW .... GOT DRAWN FOR SHEEP!                          whoops ... that was last year!  :D

Nana called and told me I had a pending charge for $270.  That is Cabela's Mastercard through Capital One.  They are way better than the old Cabela's Visa which took for ever.  She even got an automatic notice as we have other accounts with them to include out huge F350 which we just paid off.  So I guess my son and I are going elk hunting in the fall in the White Mts but not sure if bull or cow.  

• Like 2

933C5B37-5950-4A57-8A69-2B33B95AFCF3.thumb.png.8e6c7c4745e74a889bc0c85e6845a0e1.pngWhat up CWT douche bags ? Bc777 got a few hits ! Looks like  he drew early archery bull and rifle antelope tag ! If I didn’t know any better I would say the clowns at the azgfd want back into the good graces of the CWT legend AKA bc777 !