GreyGhost85

When will the hits start? no thread on this yet?

7 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

933C5B37-5950-4A57-8A69-2B33B95AFCF3.thumb.png.8e6c7c4745e74a889bc0c85e6845a0e1.pngWhat up CWT douche bags ? Bc777 got a few hits ! Looks like  he drew early archery bull and rifle antelope tag ! If I didn’t know any better I would say the clowns at the azgfd want back into the good graces of the CWT legend AKA bc777 ! 

More like they’re just setting him up for a couple more tickets and civil penalties 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 654321 said:

More like they’re just setting him up for a couple more tickets and civil penalties 

They have already tried to set him up ! They have lied , broke laws  and wasted thousands of the tax payers doing so . 

The term Douchebag:

Though the common douchebag thinks he is accepted by the people around him, most of his peers dislike him. He has an inflated sense of self-worth, compounded by a lack of social grace and self-awareness. He behaves inappropriately in public, yet is completely ignorant to how pathetic he appears to others.

Sounds like NoBull350

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, az300wby said:

The term Douchebag:

Though the common douchebag thinks he is accepted by the people around him, most of his peers dislike him. He has an inflated sense of self-worth, compounded by a lack of social grace and self-awareness. He behaves inappropriately in public, yet is completely ignorant to how pathetic he appears to others.

Sounds like NoBull350

That’s the best you can do ? Lmfao 

YES!! I did not draw a needed some good entertainment. Beer and popcorn ready!

This thread just got interesting!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

933C5B37-5950-4A57-8A69-2B33B95AFCF3.thumb.png.8e6c7c4745e74a889bc0c85e6845a0e1.pngWhat up CWT douche bags ? Bc777 got a few hits ! Looks like  he drew early archery bull and rifle antelope tag ! If I didn’t know any better I would say the clowns at the azgfd want back into the good graces of the CWT legend AKA bc777 ! 

I can’t wait to get home and cry in the shower

2 minutes ago, brademan76 said:

This thread just got interesting!

not really, certainly not for those still checking their accounts and/or hope that the hits keep on coming.

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

What up CWT douche bags ? Bc777 got a few hits ! Looks like  he drew early archery bull and rifle antelope tag ! If I didn’t know any better I would say the clowns at the azgfd want back into the good graces of the CWT legend AKA bc777 ! 

What about his most recent transgressions... I mean conspiracies?

On 2/19/2019 at 3:33 PM, 1uglydude said:

Looks like he's now accused of a separate violation too.  This one is only a few weeks old.

Owens Snip.JPG

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, brademan76 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

23 minutes ago, brademan76 said:

I’ll get back to you March 13th on that ! Let’s just say goofy Mark and flamer Shawn are trying anything to make something stick . They say if you throw enough crap  at the wall eventually something will stick . Text book case on this bogus charge ! One problem though........... I’ll tell ya on the 13th 

Ok, cool just another conspiracy.

Phew I was afraid he was turning into a delinquent.

What particular type of sh!t are they throwing at the wall on this one? Nobody has time to wait for two weeks.