GreyGhost85

When will the hits start? no thread on this yet?

14 minutes ago, brademan76 said:

Ok, cool just another conspiracy.

Phew I was afraid he was turning into a delinquent.

What particular type of sh!t are they throwing at the wall on this one? Nobody has time to wait for two weeks.

I don’t think you have any other option but to wait . I promise it’s worth waiting for . The outcome will prove they are Throwing a lot a crap at the wall !

Does that mean Blake will be back on this site after the 13th? He has been missed and will be welcomed with open arms here.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

They have already tried to set him up ! They have lied , broke laws  and wasted thousands of the tax payers doing so . 

Considering they don’t get tax payer money that’s hard to believe.  Makes the rest of your post questionable 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, az300wby said:

Does that mean Blake will be back on this site after the 13th? He has been missed and will be welcomed with open arms here.  

All the CWT community can do is pray for his return . I have been skimming the site and with out him it’s down right boring ! Can only read so much about ford Chevy or dodge , Swarovski 15s or 12s, Swarovski or vortex , ect . 

NoBull350

You should start a post called “Who wants the legend aka bonecollector777 back on CWT”

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Northern Pintail said:

Considering they don’t get tax payer money that’s hard to believe.  Makes the rest of your post questionable 

Who pays for the 100s of hrs the courts have into this ? 

5 minutes ago, az300wby said:

NoBull350

You should start a post called “Who wants the legend aka bonecollector777 back on CWT”

I would but You and I already know the answer ! EVERYONE ! It’s awesome that he hasn’t posted in 8 months and people are still talking about him ! Hence the title legend!

21 minutes ago, buckmaster21 said:

So if he's xxxx that means we prob won't hear from you again so we will never know what happens on the 13th 

It’s killing me not to tell you right now what’s going to happen on the 13th ! I’ll be here the 13th . 

12 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

It’s killing me not to tell you right now what’s going to happen on the 13th ! I’ll be here the 13th . 

Your coming out on the 13th?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1