GreyGhost85

When will the hits start? no thread on this yet?

Early archery Bull unit 1 with 6 points yeah baby!!!!!!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Only my son is home when I'm at work.  Fag.

That’s what you think ! The expedition just isn’t cutting it any more. 

Oh I get it now. You were insinuating my wife. Lol, thats funny. She's totally not into fags. 

• Like 1

Nobull350

i see the connection now.  You talk a lot of  sh!t because you are around it all time time.  Maybe you are constipated and need to take a sh!t in one of your Porta Jon’s.  

Just for the record nothing wrong with been in that kind of industry.  Just making a connection.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Oh I get it now. You were insinuating my wife. Lol, thats funny. She's totally not into fags. 

Hence the reason for my visits ! 

4 minutes ago, az300wby said:

Nobull350

i see the connection now.  You talk a lot of  sh!t because you are around it all time time.  Maybe you are constipated and need to take a sh!t in one of your Porta Jon’s.  

Just for the record nothing wrong with been in that kind of industry.  Just making a connection.  

I have no shame in what I do . I work 70 to 80 hrs a week from May to August and and hunt all fall and winter . I’ll cherry pick jobs in the winter and hunt my dogs every day . Truth be told I’m very blessed and thank the lord every day . 

I couldn’t tell you were a Christian.  I will pray for you.  You know you are not suppose to visit other people’s wives right, unless you are from Colorado City.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

I have no shame in what I do . I work 70 to 80 hrs a week from May to August and and hunt all fall and winter . I’ll cherry pick jobs in the winter and hunt my dogs every day . Truth be told I’m very blessed and thank the lord every day . 

Is that in season, or out of season? With or without tags?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, az300wby said:

Nobull350

Just had a new truck built and was thinking about this ! Consensus is the forest service might not approve and wont renew my contracts . 😞 

2E4B7ED9-1A41-4ACD-9CBB-4CBDEEADE84E.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoBull350 said:

Just had a new truck built and was thinking about this ! Consensus is the forest service might not approve and wont renew my contracts . 😞 

2E4B7ED9-1A41-4ACD-9CBB-4CBDEEADE84E.png

Those power lines do look familiar...

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, az300wby said:

I couldn’t tell you were a Christian.  I will pray for you.  

heck yeah im a Christian ! A few guys on here told me all you have to do praise his name by the tongue and you are saved ! Seemed pretty simple so I drank the kool aid !