GreyGhost85

When will the hits start? no thread on this yet?

I've decided on my first OTC Elk adventure in Camp Verde this year. This might be fun.

Less than a week till the 13th!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but yesterday it showed 0 bonus points under 'hunt party' on the portal.  Now it is showing our bonus points going into the draw.  Hmm 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jdub said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but yesterday it showed 0 bonus points under 'hunt party' on the portal.  Now it is showing our bonus points going into the draw.  Hmm 

So I know I didn't draw and it shows our group points.  But I know my wife or daughter drew,. It shows my wife's group points but still has zero points for my daughter....  So maybe my daughter got the tag???

• Like 1

1 minute ago, buffhunter said:

So I know I didn't draw and it shows our group points.  But I know my wife or daughter drew,. It shows my wife's group points but still has zero points for my daughter....  So maybe my daughter got the tag???

I didn't draw antelope but I did draw Elk.  Both show our group bonus points going into the draw now. This sounds like it's going into next week.

• Like 1

So your saying that if our portal is showing bonus points then that application is unsuccessful? I had 6 bonus points and my wife had 0 on separate applications I put me in for some easier to draw units where I had like 60-70% odds. My wife I was just going to buy a bonus point but figured I might as well put her in for a top tier unit so I put early rifle 23 which was the only hunt I chose. On the applications my bonus points were changed this morning to say 7 and hers still says 0. Can she really be that lucky?!

The points being shown right now don’t mean anything as far as who drew or didn’t draw. It’s just a waiting game until they are posted

46 minutes ago, el diablo said:

You guys are thinking way too much into this crap. It’s going to be all screwed up until the results come out.

“Until”?????  Sometimes it is screwed up after the portal is uploaded.  Like after cc hit for elk tag amount, and then that shows unsuccessful, and shows successful for a rifle pronghorn that you applied point only.  They know very well how to issue refunds and tell you the computer made a mistake.

1 hour ago, justinhamblin said:

So your saying that if our portal is showing bonus points then that application is unsuccessful? I had 6 bonus points and my wife had 0 on separate applications I put me in for some easier to draw units where I had like 60-70% odds. My wife I was just going to buy a bonus point but figured I might as well put her in for a top tier unit so I put early rifle 23 which was the only hunt I chose. On the applications my bonus points were changed this morning to say 7 and hers still says 0. Can she really be that lucky?!

No just thinking out loud.  Probably all wrong.. lol

They said they were trying to get them out by this afternoon. If not it would be monday sometime and that came from someone that's working the draw. 

Can't wait until deer draw then all this crap starts again. Have alittle patience..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol my account has shown pending with zero points all week and I went into the draw with 3. Don't look for signs just wait for the results to post. 2-3 years ago we didn't know results till mid april.

10 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Can't wait until deer draw then all this crap starts again. Have alittle patience..

Every year multiple times a year! will never change. Plus everything going to paperless by the end of the year so everyone that usually sends in paper app will add to this craziness