Sign in to follow this  
Gundog

Hit...but

So my CC hit...was pumped and jumped on the website only to realize I f-ed up on my 2nd choice selection. Sooooo, when do we find out which hunt we got selected for? It has been 10 points since my last hunt so I kinda forgot how this works.

Appreciate the help.

• Confused 1

comes on here with his first post for this nonsense

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I know let the slaughter begin, I deserve it. I never had a reason to dive into it cause I just approach it like the lotto. I mean how many of us really think we are going hit the jackpot...and when it happens kinda slaps you in the face and then you realize you were a dumb**

Keep an eye on your portal...it will update soon after everything is finished. I’m betting you drew your 2nd choice if your f-up means it was a less premium hunt. Like some folks on here have drawn late archery hunts when they meant to pick early archery. 

• Like 1

If you had ten points and did a 3c cow tag then you drew it guaranteed on the first round bonus pass.  Hopefully you bought point guard.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, yotebuster said:

Well that’s what point guard is for.  You’ll double check next time!!

yes i will! Appreciate the info. 

4 hours ago, Gundog said:

I meant to do 3A/3C Bull and somehow did anterless. Thats what I get for working while putting in for my hunt. 

By working I'll assume you meant drinking.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

To answer you question about timing, there was rumors that it could post as early as today or going out into next week. Some folks have said their cc's were getting hit this morning. If that's true and they are still running cards, my guess is it will be next week. Not going to stop me from hitting refresh on the portal every 20 mins until they post them. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

You still got a good meat hunt.

Did you not read that he has 10 bonus points? You don't apply for a meat hunt 10 bonus points