AZBIG10

22 Non- Residents had 15+ BPs

23 for myself, 24 for my brother, 26 for my dad. No tags

• Wow! 1

An old friend of mine died before he drew an antelope tag. 

After this draw I will be sitting at 18... Still a decade or more to go! 

On 3/1/2019 at 6:15 PM, AZBIG10 said:

I guess it safe to assume bull elk archery has crept beyond 15.

Every hunt number has a different maximum bonus point amount. One bull elk hunt might take only 8 points while another might take 25. Perhaps this post is about Unit 22 specifically? It's not completely clear from your title.

Heard a resident with 18 points didn’t draw early archery unit 1 which has taken 12 points the last couple years.  I think with all this moisture people want a tag

14 minutes ago, Northern Pintail said:

Heard a resident with 18 points didn’t draw early archery unit 1 which has taken 12 points the last couple years.  I think with all this moisture people want a tag

I know of multiple individuals that drew with 12. I'm assuming they made the bonus pass with 12. I'm guessing that it is no more than a rumor or the individual applied for something other than what he thought he applied for. No offense. I could be wrong. 

5 minutes ago, creed_az_88 said:

I know of multiple individuals that drew with 12. I'm assuming they made the bonus pass with 12. I'm guessing that it is no more than a rumor or the individual applied for something other than what he thought he applied for. No offense. I could be wrong. 

Interesting.... it’s a rumor but I know him and know the number of points is correct and his unit selection is correct.  Applied by himself.   I’m starting to think something went wrong with the draw 

2 minutes ago, Northern Pintail said:

Interesting.... it’s a rumor but I know him and know the number of points is correct and his unit selection is correct.  Applied by himself.   I’m starting to think something went wrong with the draw 

Never know....maybe the ppl that I know that drew with 12 got lucky in the random draw. I know somebody that got it with 11 also and I felt like they may have snuck into the bonus pass also. Well know for sure when they post the draw data. 

Heck... I know this is more on the antelope side of things...

ELK: I had 7 bonus points going into this draw cycle.  This is the third year in a row I've put in for cow.... I can't even pull a cow tag

• Sad 2

I didn’t draw 1 archery bull with 11

On 3/1/2019 at 7:47 PM, lancetkenyon said:

For elk or antelope? Because I had 25 resident BPs and no goat tag.....

If you don’t mind...what units did you apply for? I drew either 5B or 10 this year with 25 points. I’m assuming 10, figured i made it into the bonus pass. 

6 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

If you don’t mind...what units did you apply for? I drew either 5B or 10 this year with 25 points. I’m assuming 10, figured i made it into the bonus pass. 

Neither of those units.

10 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

Neither of those units.

Ok...wow i figured there were maybe 3 units in the state that would take 25+ to get into the bonus pass. Yours is coming!