IA Born

WTB: 5x8 Cargo Trailer w/Side Door

Our daughter's high school mountain biking team is looking for an enclosed cargo trailer with a side door for transporting bikes and gear to races next season.  I told them I would put some feelers out here to see if anyone has any leads on used ones.  Looking for a 5x8 with side door similar to the one I downloaded a picture of.  If you have one for a reasonable price, or know someone who has a used one, please let me know.  From what I understand, they are trying to save money and get a used one since the HS Mtb Team is not an official high school team and doesn't get the same funds.  Their team is also a 501c(3) if anyone is feeling generous or knows a generous soul that would donate a trailer.

1242497121_CargoTrailer.jpg.462c87cbfe662899c7914f1bb0dbcfa7.jpg

Thanks for considering this.  My wife has learned that there are great people here and now says things like "Can you check Coueswhitetail for..."!

My wife asked me if I'd heard anything, so I figured I'd bump this up.  Pre-season rides and training are getting ready to start.

Find a good used horse trailer

26 minutes ago, ThomC said:

If it only has a side door then it will be a PIA to load and unload.  

Guess I should have clarified that it should have a side door in addition to the back doors. I've never seen them with only a side door, but I'm no trailer expert.