Sign in to follow this  
kidso

2x1 Alaskan Interior Grizzly Hunt Buddy Wanted

I love bear hunting, and it is my favorite hunting passion of all time.  I am super close to pulling the trigger on a 2x1 fully-guided 10-day grizzly hunt this October 7-16, which is over my fall school break. All I need is a hunting buddy to fill the second slot.  Cost is $5,750 and with your non-resident license $180, tag ($1,000), and guide tip. ($1,000)...you are sitting just south of $8k.  That is an incredible deal for such a hunt!  PM me if grizzly is on your bucket list and you have $8k to burn! 😁

• Like 4

3 hours ago, kidso said:

I love bear hunting, and it is my favorite hunting passion of all time.  I am super close to pulling the trigger on a 2x1 fully-guided 10-day grizzly hunt this October 7-16, which is over my fall school break. All I need is a hunting buddy to fill the second slot.  Cost is $5,750 and with your non-resident license $180, tag ($1,000), and guide tip. ($1,000)...you are sitting just south of $8k.  That is an incredible deal for such a hunt!  PM me if grizzly is on your bucket list and you have $8k to burn! 😁

Lemme get to working on selling the farm and I'll get back with you... :) .....sounds pretty awesome!!! Can't wait to hear the stories!!!

Best of luck. That sounds like an incredible price. Almost too good to be true? Seems like Grizz hunts usually run 20k plus?

• Like 2

Coastal brownies, the 10-footers, go $20-$30k, while the salmon-less interior grizz are typically 7-8 footers...but much more beautiful in color ( my opinion of course)!  Inland grizz hunts can be had for $10-15k.  This is a half-off sale opportunity.

Alright Creek Hunter, let's go get some grizz!

• Like 2