rossislider

Results are posted!!!

2 hours ago, sigfour said:

My son and his hunting buddy drew 4a youth cow.  First elk tags for both of them.  

That’s a fun hunt. I’ve helped out many times through the years. You’ll still hear some bugles. Fun fun hunt for the kids! Good luck! 

Hot Dam!  Unit 10 rifle elk. Bucket list!!!

• Wow! 1

Unit 8 rifle bull. Drew this tag last year & couldn’t hunt so I donated it to wounded warriors.

Thank goodness for point guard!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, standman said:

I got 3c archery bull tag!

Me too, nice to see another local guy get this tag.  I've been out during the rut the last 9 years in this unit and the hunt dates are exceptional in my opinion.  Good luck!

15 hours ago, rossislider said:

I have the 3A3C early rifle bull hunt, before the archery hunters. My son is one of said 3A3C archery bull hunters!

That's awesome, how many points did you have?

10 hours ago, bigorange said:

Another bonus point...my streak continues. 

I'm witch ya

1 hour ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

That's awesome, how many points did you have?

I had 9 and my son had 4. I am not lucky in the draw (till now) so I was shocked. My son, on the other hand, has ridiculous luck. The hunting gods love him. Should be a pretty great 3 weeks. I doubt work will allow me to do all three weeks, but I will figure out a way to finagle my time off to get as much time up there as possible. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rossislider said:

I have the 3A3C early rifle bull hunt, before the archery hunters. My son is one of said 3A3C archery bull hunters!

7 minutes ago, rossislider said:

I had 9 and my son had 4. I am not lucky in the draw (till now) so I was shocked. My son, on the other hand, has ridiculous luck. The hunting gods love him. 

Good deal!  That's a great hunt.

6 hours ago, rossislider said:

I had 9 and my son had 4. I am not lucky in the draw (till now) so I was shocked. My son, on the other hand, has ridiculous luck. The hunting gods love him. Should be a pretty great 3 weeks. I doubt work will allow me to do all three weeks, but I will figure out a way to finagle my time off to get as much time up there as possible. 

Take vacation for the first part and call in sick the rest of the time.  If it dont work, looks like its time for a new job! Congrats to you guys.

• Like 2