Old&Newhunters

Remington model 700 BDL 6mm rem rifle

Older 6.mm rem rifle for sale.

Stock is in good shape. Barrel has some surface rust. Open sights. Will include 100 new pieces of brass, new RCBS DIES,  and some IMR 4350 450.00. I took the rifle to Murphy's gun shop for inspection. Bore is in very good shape. Said the rifle is worth 375. Will sell rifle for 350  if you don't want reloading stuff.

20180911_165405.jpg

20180911_165413.jpg

20180911_165400.jpg

Does it have a bolt? Only asking since one is not shown in the pics. Have you tried removing the surface rust as appears to be a little deeper than that but could just be the pic.

1 hour ago, Nitemann said:

Does it have a bolt? Only asking since one is not shown in the pics. Have you tried removing the surface rust as appears to be a little deeper than that but could just be the pic.

+1

Have you looked inside the barrel with a borescooe or just naked eye? The condition of the exterior makes me question the internals. 

• Like 1

That looks more like pitting than surface rust. Can you remove the stock and post pictures of what condition the action looks like? In tip top shape you could get that and a bit more but in this condition you are looking at $200 - $250 as the 6mm was never readily accepted and short lived and the condition is poor.

I say $ 375.00 because that's what he is asking.  If you want to offer less, pm him and do it.  Nothing worse than guys beating a guy up on his price when they have no interest in buying it.  

• Like 2

Well aware of the ballistics. Accuracy is remembered long after speed is forgotten. Good luck with the sale.