naturebob

Dad Passes

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and Prayers.I know I am not the perfect player on here and say some dumb things at times, I really appreciate You guys having My back in tough time. Its been a while too, Me and the Wife of 35  years been split up 3  plus year  Lost 3 dogs to old age Lost Mom 3 Years ago Our 3 kids live all around the USA as they are grown up born and raised here then Moved on in adult life. No one Left here but Me ,Then I'm on the road 13 hours a day in Semi alone, It gets old sometimes. You guys Are like family to me in a way. We all love Hunting. I fly back tonite ,Showing Tomm. and Funeral Friday . Not a fun tine. Thanks again all so very much..............BOB!.

• Like 2

Trip back east starting out bad allready. I fly to Denver at 8oclock then My flight to Clevevland is cancelled till 6 AM. get to sleep the night in airport. If all goes well I will get to funerall home as it opens at 2 PM .I have to rent a car and drive 90 minutes to Erie ,PA.  Hope weather is Ok. There is a blizzard in Denver now I hope I can get in. They say it will be gone by 6 AM.I hope...........BOB!

One of those things you never get over. Just gets easier to deal with over time.. Sorry for your loss.

shoot now weather in Denver is so bad they just cancelled the flight to nite .I don'know what to do....BOB!

Dang dude that sucks.  Sorry Bob. Hope you get back there in time and more importantly get their safe! Hope you get to have some quality time with your other family members.  Let the rest of them know you love them and bury any hatchets that need to be buried. Life is short my friend.  

Good luck, I had to cancel my flight last night do to 737 and weather, this is why I don't fly. Hang in there.

Very sorry for your loss. My dad passed away two years ago. He was the one who got me started in the woods too and bought me my first rifle and gutted my first deer. Exposure to Agent Orange in Vietnam finally caught up with him at only 65. Happy for the time I had with him.