Sign in to follow this  
the_brand

338 Lapua for Sale

Savage 110 FCP 338 Lapua Magnum for sale. Used rifle with approximately 150 rounds fired. Selling with 100 unshot rounds of Lapua brass. 80 rounds of Berger VLD 300 gr. bullets.

$1100

Text Brandon 480-242-2529

Located in north central Tucson

IMG_2304.thumb.jpg.dd8dc5f30ce478e722e9f0cefad452a0.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2306.jpg

• Like 1

Is that a HS Precision Stock? What kind of groups is this rifle capable of? Pics of groups? How much does it weigh? I've always wanted one of these. Very very tempting. More info would help. Thanks. 

I do like that rifle.  Yes, that's an HS Precision full aluminum block stock.  Groups is in interesting question.  The bullets probably don't stabilize until past 200 yards so group size is a difficult answer.  You will be able to hit a 12" plate at 1000 yards consistently with Federal Match (both 250 and 300 grain) or ABM ammo.  You probably won't with Hornady Match and others.  Norma is pretty good.  In any case, at $5 a round I'd stick with ABM.  Federal is more.  You can reload with $300 Redding dies and do as well.  You'll need more technique with lessor dies.  Weight is around 9 lbs.  It'll be around 14 -15 properly duded up.   That particular gun is as good as it gets in that price range and MOST will not notice the difference spending any more.  

You'll need a decent scope (think not Vortex).   Nightforce or better if you want to go long consistently.