IA Born

Cannon Safe Raffle

Our Northern Arizona NWTF chapter up here in Flagstaff has its own website!  We are blasting it out there and having our inaugural online raffle for a Cannon Meridian 48-gun safe.  Tickets are $30 each and we're only selling 100 of them.  You can go to the store and buy your tickets.  There are less than 70 tickets left.  The winner has to pick up the safe.  No deliveries or shipping.  If you're out of town and down't want to travel to get the safe, we can send you a gift card to Sportsman's Warehouse for $629.  After we get through this raffle, we'll start having regular online raffles.

https://www.naznwtf.org/

Thanks for looking!

• Like 1

We have decided that the safe raffle has dragged on long enough. We will be drawing a winner on April 13th, regardless of how many tickets we've sold! Make sure and get your ticket soon if you want a chance at a great 48-gun Cannon Safe!

https://www.naznwtf.org/shop?fbclid=IwAR2A5RGYXk9jMYX67DCAKwF5V-go_xepUgtKI-mePXtth7xh28RalsYnEkM

Just over a week and a half until we draw and there are only 50 tickets left.

Sportman's Warehouse is also partnering with us by donating an Elk Ridge -35 sleeping bag, with all proceeds going to our Women in the Outdoors group.  Tickets are $2 each and the drawing will be April 11th at the Flagstaff SW Ladies Night.

3 minutes ago, cjl2010 said:

Well... who won?

Thanks for the reminder.  Life has been hectic trying to meet deadlines and get ready for the youth turkey hunt.

Glen Harwell, from Fountain Hills, won the gun safe.  Interestingly, he sold his safe right before this and had no need for one, so he opted for the Sportsman's Warehouse gift card valued at $699.99.  A local gal here in Flagstaff won the sleeping bag.  We're working on getting our next raffle ready, so please stay tuned.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ringer said:

It was me and I have never won anything so big surprise. Thanks!

Congrats again, Glen!  I left you a voicemail yesterday.  Your gift card is on the way!

I will be up your way tomorrow. Hoping Roosey is settled enough to fish the bushes. You're just jealous.

• Like 1

Tonto end is clearer, 4 ft or so viability.  I have not been out but that's what I have been told. Some crappie have been coght both trolling and casting jigs with and without minnows. And quite a few small bass in the mix. All on the tonto end.