Az_Outdoors

Rifle for my wife

I'm looking to purchase a rifle for my wife. She like's the Tikka lite in 7-08. Just wondering what everyone's thought on the rifle are and if anyone was considering selling one. Thanks

• Like 3

Tikka is a good choice. If she likes it get her what she wants.

• Like 1

Also a great caliber all around for kids, ladies and adults in my opinion. My kids have 2 cows down with it. Both went under 20 yards.  One shot at 180yds, one at less then 100. 

• Like 2

i put a brake on my '06, and the wife and kid shoot it just fine.  

but wear earplugs.

Both my wife and daughter have killed 2 elk each with the same 270wsm with a brake.  They both are recoil sensitive and with no muzzle flip or recoil, it makes it really easy.  I do like the 7/08 though.  My son killed his first elk with that round.   

I went with a Tikka in 7-08 several years ago for my wife and daughter. I put a brake on it for them and it has been a fantastic rifle. Most recently my petite 10 year old daughter put the hurt on a pig with it this past January from a long way out. We have used it for cow elk, antelope, and javelina. Great rifle for them. I highly recommend a brake for the ladies and kids on pretty much anything larger than .223 if it will be used by smaller hunters.

brake 1.jpg

brake 2.jpg

brake 3.jpg

post-6408-0-83862200-1464715223_thumb.jpg

• Like 2