What do you carry with your 15x's?   

50 members have voted

1. 1. Choose all that apply.

• Nothing, just 15x's.
    • 8x Binoculars
    • 10x Binoculars
    • Spotter
    • Other

After upgrading to some top tier 15x's, it took two trips to make looking through my 10x's unenjoyable, and I forgot the 10's on my first trip. A potential upgrade may be coming my way in matching 8x or 10x binoculars to go along with the 15x's. Wondering, what is your setup that includes 15x's, CWT?

swaro 15 hd in the pack and vortex razor had 10s on my neck.  For as much as I glass with the 10s off the tripods I can’t justify Swarovski 8’s or 10’s 

Swarovski 10x42 ELs

I'm in the same boat, need to decide on either 8x or 10x to compliment the 15s. However, when you don't have the money for a pair to go around your neck, ya don't have to worry about it too much 😒.

Usually, only 15x but not long ago I purchased a thermal optic https://www.prgdefense.com/ and now I'm trying to get used to it. Pretty interesting experience, though, it's expensive. Have you ever tried hunting with this equipment?

6 minutes ago, OlmanB said:

Usually, only 15x but not long ago I purchased a thermal optic https://www.prgdefense.com/ and now I'm trying to get used to it. Pretty interesting experience, though, it's expensive. Have you ever tried hunting with this equipment?

Lies make baby Jesus cry.

I take 15's, 10's and Spotting scope!  I feel the weight is 100% worth it!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Big Browns said:

I take 15's, 10's and Spotting scope!  I feel the weight is 100% worth it!!!!!

Not even close. 12s and a spotter and 100% set.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Not even close. 12s and a spotter and 100% set.

A troll bumped this thread and you guys are falling for it.   But I have to ask, if you were carrying any other 12s except for the 12 Els would you still claim only 12s and a spotter?   12 EL and a spotter has got to be different then any other 12 and a spotter, 15s have been the standard for a long time.

• Like 1

As long as they are high quality (I'd say Meostar/RazorHD up), 12s are the only way to go.

Adam is just a little..... slow.

• Love 1

I usually carry 10s and 15s, with the spotter occasionally. I just picked up a pair of Meopta 12s and going to try out the 12s and spotter combo this year.