Sign in to follow this  
Yuma Outdoorsman

Got My Buck Back...

I got my buck back I shot in November. I originally was going to have another guy do it but he has developed arthritis so badly that he can no longer do taxidermy. I was not able to get my buck to Noel until Mid-December and on Saturday he called and said he had it all done. Just can't beat the turn around he offers and the work he does. Out the door was $475. Now, this buck isn't a monster by any means but he fits perfectly in a specific spot in my house. 

2.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

• Like 11

great buck !  I too love fast turn arounds but haven't had them in quite a while.  Not sure I would go that far but looks like he does good work.  Wish I knew someone local who did.  Congrats and thanks for sharing.

56 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Nice buck!! I’m sorry you had to go to hotville to get it done.

Haha I live in Yuma and work from Dateland to Coachella so I’m in the imperial valley a lot.  

Thanks everybody for the kind words. I appreciate it! Hope to get me a bigger one next year!

Great buck! Looks majestic on the wall with that fancy mantle and blinds. Very regal  indeed.   Is that your dining room?

3 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Great buck! Looks majestic on the wall with that fancy mantle and blinds. Very regal  indeed.   Is that your dining room?

No, it’s an open room in the house, sort of like a den. Our kids had stuff all over the ground so I had to crop the picture 😂

• Like 2