broadhead

Swarovski EL 8X32 Field Pro $1500

I decided that since I'm investing in a new rifle I need to free up some room on the budget so I'm testing the waters to find out if there's any interest in my Swaro 8x32 ELs field pro package. Asking $1500 firm. They are in great shape with no damage except one tiny nick on the metal ring that surrounds the lens. I paired them with the 12x50s and they quickly became my favorite glass for everything that didn't require a tripod. They're excellent, very light little binoculars and everything you'd expect from Swarovski ELs. They come with the original box and all accessories. Please PM if interested. Located near Tucson. 

**AB1F605B-ED1A-4D57-8524-EB330341BC24.thumb.jpeg.bf9a97e68c49f2f9693deceb70b1e32d.jpegSorry I didn’t post pictures sooner but here they are.

F3161A96-5A7C-4D41-AFD3-515F4B903525.jpeg

125C3FD6-239C-4256-8B59-BA3FCF3BFE60.jpeg

9CFAB5FC-B531-4190-93FC-BBE2A8C947DC.jpeg

1F8F7A26-51E2-4932-8EB3-32FD48B278BB.jpeg

• Like 1

It's really hard to sell stuff on here. Ebay is your best bet. I've actually sold stuff for more than what I was asking here. Even after all the fees. 

You'll get more than that for those binos.

3 hours ago, Lucafu1 said:

It's really hard to sell stuff on here. Ebay is your best bet. I've actually sold stuff for more than what I was asking here. Even after all the fees. 

You'll get more than that for those binos.

Not a bad idea and I might end up doing that. I like to put stuff on here to give the forum guys first shot at it and there's a chance someone watching the forums will pick them up quickly. Probably gonna list them a few more places in a week or so. Not in a pinch to move them, in fact the longer they're still here the more I reconsider selling them at all haha.

I'm begrudgingly putting bumping this thread to see if anyone is interested. Please no lowball offers as the price listed here is firm. PM if interested.

• Like 1