WHT_MTNMAN

UofA seriously?

All the signatures appear to be students, not the administration of the U of A. I think you'll find the students at nearly every university to be unbelievably liberal these days, so not a big surprise.

• Like 2

If they are that upset about it they should return to their country. 

Unbelievable !! If they are undocumented they are here illegally what part of ILLEGAL do they not understand!! This country is falling apart rapidly! I hate to see what is in our future, now they are trying to lower the voting age to 16! You know exactly who wants the benefit & its certainly not conservatives.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

Just threw up....  We are soooooo screwed as a country.  I fear the next 10 years immensely 

Don't worry to much, then there are people like my daughter.  A 17 year old Junior at the UofA, that has a "guns save lives" sticker on her laptop and registered as a Republican at a very liberal voter registration drive.  I am pretty sure in ten years she and the driven people like her will take over the meek and put them in check. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, idgaf said:

Don't worry to much, then there are people like my daughter.  A 17 year old Junior at the UofA, that has a "guns save lives" sticker on her laptop and registered as a Republican at a very liberal voter registration drive.  I am pretty sure in ten years she and the driven people like her will take over the meek and put them in check. 

I can only hope so! I said That about the early 20’ somethings 10 years ago! Maybe this time they’ll/we'll get it right.