WHT_MTNMAN

UofA seriously?

Alumni here.  Very mad seeing this!  The next time they ask me for money this will be discussed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coach said:

My Alma Mater, sad to say. I won't be sending my sons there. Go Forks?

I’m an ASU fan and work on the campus. I promise this kind of bass ackwards thinking is not limited to Nogales Tech.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, idgaf said:

Don't worry to much, then there are people like my daughter.  A 17 year old Junior at the UofA, that has a "guns save lives" sticker on her laptop and registered as a Republican at a very liberal voter registration drive.  I am pretty sure in ten years she and the driven people like her will take over the meek and put them in check. 

Perhaps, but these uninformed liberals get to vote, and your daughter and mine will be having to pay a bunch of high school drop outs $25.00 per hour to fill minimum wage positions, and deal with an ever increasing amount of bureaucratic  red tape that strangles businesses and entrepreneurs trying to run  companies to provide jobs that all of those libtards feel entitled to have.  

It is a sad testament to the American Dream that people should not be able to succeed in our country any more, since its not "fair" that those who excel receive more compensation and earnings.  

It is a LARGE problem in Tucson.  The minorities are the majority.  the tucson city clowncil is 100% lefties,  pima county board of stupidvisors have a majority of lefties.  It is the ruination of a beautiful city.  SAd, Sad, Sad.  😭

9 hours ago, Heat said:

Alumni here.  Very mad seeing this!  The next time they ask me for money this will be discussed.

When I found out UA was paying Noam Chomsky as a professor laureate I emailed my displeasure to the UNIV Pres. I got some mealy mouthed response from an assistant. 6 months latter I get a phone call from a nice young lady asking for money for UA I said not interested not with Chomsky getting UA $$.

3 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Perhaps, but these uninformed liberals get to vote, and your daughter and mine will be having to pay a bunch of high school drop outs $25.00 per hour to fill minimum wage positions, and deal with an ever increasing amount of bureaucratic  red tape that strangles businesses and entrepreneurs trying to run  companies to provide jobs that all of those libtards feel entitled to have.  

It is a sad testament to the American Dream that people should not be able to succeed in our country any more, since its not "fair" that those who excel receive more compensation and earnings.  

I am hopeful the old saying still applies 'if you are a republican under 30 you have no heart; if you are democrat above 30 you have no brain.'  

Looks like the least expensive option I have is to take my kid to Mexico then come back as an illegal and then enroll my kid in college cause lord knows........it ain't cheap as a citizen!!!

Frustrating letter you posted there..................

The actions of the girl were absolutely ridiculous. During a week that I was up to my eyeballs with schoolwork, blows my mind that she took the time out of her day to harass the BP Agents the way she did. Constantly yelling "murder police" and following the agents out to their vehicle in the Parking garage. She was saying that she was in danger because the agents were on campus for a Job Fair!!! Then she organized a protest the next day with 100 other kids holding signs saying #HERETOSTAY.

Watching all the videos she posted made me sick, I felt terrible for the Agents who were just going about their job and trying to recruit others. I applaud them for not lashing out or doing anything towards the girl, not sure if i could've been as strong

43 minutes ago, PatrickJr said:

The actions of the girl were absolutely ridiculous. During a week that I was up to my eyeballs with schoolwork, blows my mind that she took the time out of her day to harass the BP Agents the way she did. Constantly yelling "murder police" and following the agents out to their vehicle in the Parking garage. She was saying that she was in danger because the agents were on campus for a Job Fair!!! Then she organized a protest the next day with 100 other kids holding signs saying #HERETOSTAY.

Watching all the videos she posted made me sick, I felt terrible for the Agents who were just going about their job and trying to recruit others. I applaud them for not lashing out or doing anything towards the girl, not sure if i could've been as strong

Links to videos????

1 hour ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Links to videos????

EDIT: i found this link   https://www.dailywire.com/news/44916/watch-border-patrol-agents-harassed-arizona-kassy-dillon

a handful of the videos are there

She was posting them on her Instagram story, meaning they disappear 24 hours after being posted. Not sure if any news outlets got the videos, but I haven't seen them on our local news. She also made all of her social media accounts private after I got to watch the videos. her handle for Instagram is @ denisseisdead..... interesting name choice

Edited by PatrickJr

4 hours ago, PatrickJr said:

I felt terrible for the Agents who were just going about their job and trying to recruit others. I applaud them for not lashing out or doing anything towards the girl, not sure if i could've been as strong

It's called being a professional and an adult.

• Like 2