t church

lab pup

need another son not a best friend . had to put My lab down due to cancer it is very hard to write this but this dog slept with Me hunted protected grand kids met Me at the gate every day. the center of My world  do not need papers Tom 623 606 4400 

• Like 1

Thank you it is very hard

Sorry man. Had to do it last year..

Sorry for the hard time your having. Have you considered the weimaraner on page 3 thats free to the right home seems like Boone might fit the bill. good luck with your search, best wishes

Sorry for your lost. I too just lost my best lab brother and best friend. Call Kevin Hall my second best friend. Him and his wife have been selling papered pure bred lap's for years great dog. That is were I got Boss from. Best dam bird dog ever. seriously call them. 520-560-5396

Hard stuff right there. Lost my 16 year old last summer. He had been with me since high school. We just adopted a yellow lab from Desert Labrador Retriever Rescue. I still follow their work and just came across this 1 year old thats available. Alot of great dogs coming from messed up situations and looking for a great person to give them a new life. Good luck!

http://dlrrphoenix.org/crs_dogs/bodhi/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

So sorry 4 your loss. I've had chocolate labs my whole life and have had to put a couple down. It's very hard. I have a Male and a female now. Got my Male off craigslist and my female from Barbs house of labs. My daughter bought her and she is awesome and very loyal. Check Barb out. Don't remember what my daughter paid for her though.

Been there , done that and it sucks every time. Very sorry for your loss of a family member. They are the companions of all companions. They find you. Hope it is soon. 

Sorry for your loss its like losing a family member hope you can find another good one

I feel you.  Had to put down my lab a couple years ago.  We had her for 12 years, and she was 3 when we got her.  

I have a 15 year old GSP that I know is getting short on time.  Had him since he was 8 weeks.  Every morning when I wake up, I hold my breath until I hear him coming down the hallway when my alarm goes off.  He is my patrol dog.  He watches the house all night while the other 3 sleep.  He sleeps all day though.  And when I am home, he sleeps by me wherever I am in the house.

Sorry for your loss.  Dogs give all they have, all the time, what a gift they are. 

I attended the deer club banquet Saturday night.  Barbs house of labs donated a chocolate female for auction.  Great looking pup.  I was going to bid on the pup but bidding quickly went above my price range.  Barbs house of labs supports the deer association, might give them a call.