Sign in to follow this  
Highpoint13

Savage Long Range Hunter

Savage 111 long range hunter in 7mm Rem Mag 26in barrel. Leupold VX II 6-18x40 custom dial system. Scope rings and rail included. Comes with 2 boxes of ammo, butler creek sling and soft case.
Like new, not even 2 boxes through it. If you were to buy everything msrp, you would pay around $1800-$1900. I'm basically selling the rifle and scope. All  accessories are at no charge. Great deal on a Coues sniper rifle and all around big game killer! $1400.00 

Resized_20190317_113250.jpeg

Resized_20190317_113406.jpeg

• Like 1

Super accurate guns. I have one in .300 win mag that i had Lance work up a load for and it shoots sub MOA no problem. What have you done to the stock, Looks great. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Super accurate guns. I have one in .300 win mag that i had Lance work up a load for and it shoots sub MOA no problem. What have you done to the stock, Looks great. 

I sprayed a texture coating on it. It turned out awesome! Its rugged and functional. 

17 minutes ago, stalkincoues said:

My .260 savage Long Range Hunter was an absolute tack driver.  Nice guns, a lot of features for their price.  

stalkincoues, Indeed. Love the gun. Just selling to fund a project. Thanks!

JIC anybody is wondering, I had accepted the $1200 offer. Unfortunately Charay backed out. $1200 is the lowest I'll go. With the features and accessories that this gun has, it's a steal! First $1200 takes it!

7 hours ago, Highpoint13 said:

I sprayed a texture coating on it. It turned out awesome! Its rugged and functional. 

I have the 300 win mag & I used the grey texture paint on my stock. Bump for a great rifle, good luck with the sale.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, goinhuntn said:

I have the 300 win mag & I used the grey texture paint on my stock. Bump for a great rifle, good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the bump! I see black stocks as an art canvas.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 10:36 AM, Highpoint13 said:

On 3/23/2019 at 6:22 PM, goinhuntn said:

What brand paint are you guys using, i would love to do this to my rifle as well. 

3 hours ago, codyhuntsaz said:

What brand paint are you guys using, i would love to do this to my rifle as well. 

I can't remember the brand. There's several out there and in different texture colors. Have fun!