Sign in to follow this  
Born2hunt

Archery lessons

I’ve been bow hunting for years and yesterday I realized when I’m drawing my bow back I think I’m using too much arm and not enough back. I figure I should make sure I’m doing it right. Is there anyone you all would recommend for lessons?  I shoot well at distance and I’ve had success with the bow, just want to make sure I’m doing it right for the long run. 

• Like 1

Please feel free to contact me regarding lessons. I've worked with many people who have had great success and improvement. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. Also PRDATR thank you for the recommendation.

Curious to pricing at Timber Mesa?

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

Go to usery in the weekend. There are lots of people they are willing to help

For every two with that insight and ability there are three that will pass on their bad habits. Willing, but maybe not able. FWIW, I have never met Maverick 351, just passing along what many here have relayed before. Ross OD is also a premier shop.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PRDATR said:

For every two with that insight and ability there are three that will pass on their bad habits. Willing, but maybe not able. FWIW, I have never met Maverick 351, just passing along what many here have relayed before. Ross OD is also a premier shop.

That’s the beauty of archery. Feed back is immediate. The golfer Jim Furyk was at a professional level with an unorthodox golf swing. If you hit what your aiming at consistently than you are doing it right by me.

• Like 2

On 3/23/2019 at 11:59 AM, Born2hunt said:

I’ve been bow hunting for years and yesterday I realized when I’m drawing my bow back I think I’m using too much arm and not enough back. I figure I should make sure I’m doing it right. Is there anyone you all would recommend for lessons?  I shoot well at distance and I’ve had success with the bow, just want to make sure I’m doing it right for the long run. 

DId you ever find a place?