idgaf

Shooting of a road in AZ on YouTube.

If I was them I would pull the video. I'm a little surprised g&f didn't send them a ticket in the mail. 

Pretty sure that video is from january 2018. Nothing ever happened to the dude

That "Road" in the video looks pretty decent but in Arizona the AZGFD defines "Road" as means any maintained right-of-way for public conveyance.  I'm not sure if that road would be considered a maintained right-of-way for public conveyance or not, so did he break the law or ethics?  

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, 654321 said:

That "Road" in the video looks pretty decent but in Arizona the AZGFD defines "Road" as means any maintained right-of-way for public conveyance.  I'm not sure if that road would be considered a maintained right-of-way for public conveyance or not, so did he break the law or ethics?  

That's what I was thinking. 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2019 at 8:20 AM, 654321 said:

That's the definition we use in Hunter Ed; however, its also under review.  There is no strong definition of what a road is anywhere in the AGFD regs.  We've poured over that topic through the Hunter Ed Advisory Committee when looking at modifying the HE final exam.  The only ARS-related definition is this:

A.R.S. 28-601

22. "Roadway" means that portion of a highway that is improved, designed or ordinarily used for vehicular travel, exclusive of the berm or shoulder.  If a highway includes two or more separate roadways, roadway refers to any such roadway separately but not to all such roadways collectively.

A.R.S. 28-7201 Chapter 20 (State Highways and Routes) Article 8 (Disposition of Public Roadways)

4. "Roadway" includes all or part of a platted or designated public street, highway, alley, lane, parkway, avenue, road, sidewalk or other public way, whether or not it                 has been used as such.

The inference that is being discussed is that a road is defined as anything on a map.  Its been a sticking point for HE discussions and what to teach, especially when discussing common violations.

My bigger question is: Who the heck tucks their ears up under their hats?  Every time I see that, I want to go slap them.

I'll take my cane and go back to the porch now.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

This plays into my theory that the flatter the brim the bigger the douche. 

I bet he shoots a 6.5 creedmoor too.

• Like 4