idgaf

Shooting of a road in AZ on YouTube.

Meme of his girlfriend crying is gold.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adicted said:

I enjoy his videos.  

Me too. He’s got some good ones.

That is not a road.  It has never been maintained.  It is a simple two track.  What I see wrong is the long shot.  He basically flung an arrow towards the deer.  Not illegal but poor ethics in my mind.  He obviously is a poor stalker and should just sit water.  😉

7 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

I'm wearing a HUSH hat now. Great chanel.

Are your ears tucked into it?

• Like 2

Well it official, I'm old.  At 40 years old, I can't help but imagine how disappointed my dad would have been if he came around the corner and saw me in a flat brimmed hat with my ears tucked in.  My younger years, he would have just knocked it off of my head.  I'm trying to understand that it's just the culture or style now just as those silly Lincoln hats were back in the day.  It's scary to think that it may become such an accepted style that Law Enforcement will soon start wearing them that way.

• Like 3

Learn something new almost every day too bad every time I learn one thing I forget 3 others.  This whole time I thought that if I can drive my truck on it and it was on a map it was conciderded a road.  So the question I have now is how do I determine if a road has been maintained?  Does it have to be bladed?  I didn't shoot at a buck this last year because my dumb butt thought the little two track below me was a road and I couldn't shoot over it.  Now I find out that a two track is not a road.  SOB!  I could have miss a great buck if I wasn't such an idiot!          

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cjl2010 said:

I’m serious... do you guys even hunt? Crying about a dude shooting off of a two track...

I wasn't crying about it, I was commenting on the Gul of the filmmaker. I was under the assumption that you could not shoot from a road but apparently that's a gray area.  For the record I hunt more than most and have accomplished things you flat brimming, ear tuckers would never attempt.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, idgaf said:

I wasn't crying about it, I was commenting on the Gul of the filmmaker. I was under the assumption that you could not shoot from a road but apparently that's a gray area.  For the record I hunt more than most and have accomplished things you flat brimming, ear tuckers would never attempt.  

Better take a break, champ.

• Like 1