idgaf

Shooting of a road in AZ on YouTube.

12 minutes ago, oz31p said:

So in summery we all agree that not every flat bill wearer is a douchbag. And these types of wannabe famous insta-hunters are what’s wrong with hunting these days 😜😜😜😜😜

And there is nothing wrong with shooting from a road.

• Like 2

Wow lots of judging going on, I guess your dapper Dan hair cream was cool. I'm 51 and wish I looked good in a flat brimmed hat. I was a catcher always wore my hat backwards and sometimes still do, so I guess I'm a duchbag. I'm good with that, names calling means nothing to me. And for the young hunters with flat brimmed hats maybe if you weren't better hunters then some of us old guys you wouldn't be hated so much. Quit killing big shoot on long hikes. I agree everything posted on here anymore will be hated and shoot talked about by some holly then thu asscrack. Live and let live. Don't change anything because someone has issues. Just my take. Please continue 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cjl2010 said:

And there is nothing wrong with shooting from a road.

Or ducks on a pond or turkeys out of a tree.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Or ducks on a pond or turkeys out of a tree.

I’ll split the difference...... turkeys in a tree no. Ducks on a pond yes. 

Archery from a road no BUT...I’m not sure what’s shown in the video is a “road” 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Wow lots of judging going on, I guess your dapper Dan hair cream was cool. I'm 51 and wish I looked good in a flat brimmed hat. I was a catcher always wore my hat backwards and sometimes still do, so I guess I'm a duchbag. I'm good with that, names calling means nothing to me. And for the young hunters with flat brimmed hats maybe if you weren't better hunters then some of us old guys you wouldn't be hated so much. Quit killing big shoot on long hikes. I agree everything posted on here anymore will be hated and shoot talked about by some holly then thu asscrack. Live and let live. Don't change anything because someone has issues. Just my take. Please continue 

It may seem alittle heated at times  but really we are all just  having a friendly discussion. 

allthough a member called me a “premadonna” a few days ago 

• Like 1

What about a turkey out of a tree while standing on a road?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

What about a turkey out of a tree while standing on a road?

You can, I’m not gonna 😉

And to think all you turds had been judging poor old trphyhntr all this time. Shame, shame.

• Like 1

1283378392883.jpg

I had an azgfd officer tell me one time, while I was on a “road that wasn’t really a road” he said “I’d rather have you use the hood of your truck with a good rest bag than shoot off hand and chance wounding or missing it” he drove off and I dropped a deer on a hillside at 400 yards. Yes the G&F leave the highways and yes some are cool.

• Like 2

In kaibab they just would like you to have one foot on the ground. They want road hunting up there

29 minutes ago, cjl2010 said:

I’m still not following why it’s so bad shooting of a road...

I still wanna know if the road is ok and if they caught the perpetrator? The other day some guy was selling a floating dog kennel, what's this world coming to?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

I'm 41 not sure if I wanna be a douche or a geriatric.  

It’s cute that you think it’s up to you🤣😂😂🤣