idgaf

Shooting of a road in AZ on YouTube.

Nice try but that was taken by someone else and not at my request either. There is another photo of me from that same packout in the fall 2018 issue of outdoor life where I'm taking a break facedown on the ground. 😉

27 minutes ago, brademan76 said:

Nice try but that was taken by someone else and not at my request either. There is another photo of me from that same packout in the fall 2018 issue of outdoor life where I'm taking a break facedown on the ground. 😉

For more info should I check out your youtube channel ?

Pshh that old fad? I'm doing VR podcasts now. You can find em on my page HERE

2 hours ago, brademan76 said:

Amanda, can we please to create an 'old fogies bitchin' subforum?

Don’t complain to much you will be there someday, I’m old enough to remember when there was no I-17 freeway and a trip from Phoenix to Flagstaff was an easy 6 to 7 hours 

10 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

Don’t complain to much you will be there someday, I’m old enough to remember when there was no I-17 freeway and a trip from Phoenix to Flagstaff was an easy 6 to 7 hours 

That was before my time, but I remember when it was Williams Field Rd. from I-10 to Willie, and every road south of it was dirt.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2019 at 2:39 PM, Saguaro said:

Believe me, us old folk don't hate you guys for wearing them.  That's what wisdom teaches us.  We do like to complain about the young people,  It's kind of the law when you get a lot of years behind you.  You guys are hunters, you can't be that stupid.  If you like those hats, fine, own it.  As long as you believe it's a good idea to wear a hat like that, then I'm fine with it.  Like I said, I'm trying to believe it's a style like we have so many others that come and go.  But our parents seriously would have thought we were retarded if we wore them like that.  They might even have taken us to the hospital to get us checked out.

A flat brim makes it easier when they're licking windows.

• Like 1

I was a punk kid too!  Sorry guys

Image result for nerdy white kid pic

• Like 2