Sign in to follow this  
bigorange

Garth Brooks show

Anyone else at the show last night? Awesome show as always and an amazing 75k+ crowd. Had a great night!

Last time I saw him was in Memphis in the Pyramid which is now a Bass Pro Shops. LoL

• Like 1

I was there. I didn't care for the opener much, but Garth was great. I true showman who makes the show fun and engaging. 

Absolutely. He never disappoints and still amazes me that all of his band members have been with him for so long. No huge stage production, fireworks, etc...just a great performance with great music. 

Cardinals Stadium in Glendale 

• Like 1

State 48 restaurant @ Westgate sucked big time. Make sure to avoid going there. We had 8 people in our group. In about 2.5 hrs we received 2 rounds of drinks, and only 6 out of 8 people food came. Service and especially the management sucked. 

We only had silverware, napkins, ketchup, and water because I stole it all from the server stations and other places around the restaurant, because I knew it was pointless to ask. 

10 minutes ago, Hoss50 said:

State 48 restaurant @ Westgate sucked big time. Make sure to avoid going there. We had 8 people in our group. In about 2.5 hrs we received 2 rounds of drinks, and only 6 out of 8 people food came. Service and especially the management sucked. 

We only had silverware, napkins, ketchup, and water because I stole it all from the server stations and other places around the restaurant, because I knew it was pointless to ask. 

They need to call Bar Rescue

Everywhere in Westgate was under prepared. Half the places were closing at midnight or earlier with tons of folks wanting to eat after the show. 

Yea, Westgate was a mistake to be at for sure, way too crowded but expected.  Next time I'll be tailgating instead.  The show was awesome, that was my first time seeing him and wasn't disappointed.  Hard to believe he's been touring with some of the same guys for almost 30 years!!!