Sign in to follow this  
Jwill

Black Labrador Retrievers $600

We have 5 males and 4 females for sale. Some are starting to brown it looks like but we'll know for sure in a few weeks. They were born March 6th. Both parents are AKC papered but the puppies will not be. Call or text Josh 602-214-9106

IMG_8301.jpg

IMG_8300.jpg

IMG_8297.jpg

IMG_8300.jpg

IMG_7972.jpg

IMG_8043.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/25/2019 at 1:05 PM, Jwill said:

Both parents are AKC papered but the puppies will not be

You have me curious, parents are papered but pups wont be able to have papers? how does that work?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AZAV8ER said:

You have me curious, parents are papered but pups wont be able to have papers? how does that work?

Maybe they just chose not to register them yet? Our dog wasn’t AKC registered when we got her as a puppy but we had the option to register her. 

my son-in-law's dog was not registered to avoid all the x-rays/health assessments and paperwork that was required -- at least that was what he was told.  

These dang lab puppy threads are killing me. I've about got the wife broke weak on the idea of a puppy.  Keep em coming!

• Like 1

Sometimes if the litters are to close together akc will not paper the puppies. My friend is a breeder and that's what happened with his last litter. Those are good looking dogs they should sell quick. 

12 hours ago, Heat said:

These dang lab puppy threads are killing me. I've about got the wife broke weak on the idea of a puppy.  Keep em coming!

Bring the wife over and come look at them. They're getting big fast!