Sign in to follow this  
Highpoint13

Ready to kill bow set up FS:

Elite Pure 80lb camo limbs set at 29in. I have 28.5 mods as well. Bow is in top notch shape. It comes with top of the line accessories. All bought new and in excellent condition. 

Spot Hogg Boss Hogg multi-pin dial sight with sight light. B-Stinger stabilizer system with elite quick disconnect adapter. Trophy Taker smackdown pro rest, winner's choice string, and 10 Easton Axis 300's tuned and ready to shoot. They are 4 fletched with white AAE pro max vanes. This is a KILLER set up with tons of energy!

Would love to sell the whole set up as a package. I can text more pics if need be. Thanks for the interest. $850.00

Screenshot_20190327-094013_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.c681e25c20827d72d6786da6e4447cb5.jpg

$850 might seem too much for a used bow, but if you think about it...if you buy a 2 or 3yr old bare bow from any of the top manufacturers, it's going to run you anywhere from $600-$700+. If you buy average accessories, you're looking at about another $300+. I'm basically selling the bow for $300. I have about $600 just in the sight and stabilizers. I'm not including the rest and arrows in the price. Not a bad deal.  You're also getting Elite's transferable warranty. The draw doesn't feel like 80lbs. If you can pull 70lbs, you can draw this bow.