Idcurs

AZGFD banning yote contest!!!

On 5/10/2019 at 11:46 AM, Non-Typical Solutions said:

The live stream has been interesting to say the least.......don't get together with friends and go hunting coyotes or you are gonna be in violation if these folks get what they are asking for!!!

it doesnt suprise me. I am betting they learned that trick from the maricopa county park system.

we had a bunch of friends get together for a fishing Deal maybe 20 of us one cold windy morning think it was after Thanks giving.   The county bitch at Lake pleasant wanted me to serve time.

came down to the law that wasnt written. basically if 2 guys even in the same boat fish for even a dollar its a crime. I got that in Writting. one because the public wasnt invited and its Gambling.

funny this was the smaller one, usually we threw a road trip that had 100-175 boats in it LMAO oh the fun times.

9 hours ago, Delw said:

it doesnt suprise me. I am betting they learned that trick from the maricopa county park system.

we had a bunch of friends get together for a fishing Deal maybe 20 of us one cold windy morning think it was after Thanks giving.   The county bitch at Lake pleasant wanted me to serve time.

came down to the law that wasnt written. basically if 2 guys even in the same boat fish for even a dollar its a crime. I got that in Writting. one because the public wasnt invited and its Gambling.

funny this was the smaller one, usually we threw a road trip that had 100-175 boats in it LMAO oh the fun times.

And get your money lined up for the bet that tournament fishing will be on the chopping block!

Wonder what G&F is going to do as they continue to allow these folks to come in and strip all the privileges away......G$F will be out of a job!!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

And get your money lined up for the bet that tournament fishing will be on the chopping block!

Wonder what G&F is going to do as they continue to allow these folks to come in and strip all the privileges away......G$F will be out of a job!!!

Tourny fishing has been on the chopping block since the late 80's. It more than likely wont happen but some nutjobs are still pushing it. Peta was hitting up the local elementary school here in AZ around the late 90's early 2000's. got some pictures somewhere around here of there little protest. they even dressed up in fish costumes.

They tried to get the bann on some of the FLW/B.A.S.S. tournies here a few times as well. quite hilarious cause the Patch pirates(tourny fishermen) cut themselves in the throat trying to appease these idiots, by hitting up game and fish for different rules and laws regarding Bass Fishing. to the best of my knowledge none of them were used( Thanks to the fisheries dept of AZG&F)

The yote hunting contest bann, will more than likely take effect sometime soon even friendly ones. I am also betting they will put a season on them in the next few years and maybe a limit again to appease the wackjobs. Like most fools when someone asks for alot the opposing party will say well what about if we give you this...then it snowballs.

a few reasons other than the fact we have too many liberials /anti hunters here in AZ.

a firearm is involved... Thats EVIL

you Kill them....... Thats Terrible

you dont eat them...... thats a waste

people have to start telling these people just to F'off instead of trying to have a "Conversation" with them. They wont stop until they get everything they want and they will take it little by little. You will never change the mind of someone who doesnt like hunting/ fishing or killing animals for keeping there numbers down. so why talk to them.

• Like 2

Sounds like the liberals are winning. A friend in Colorado was telling me how bad it is there. The forestry dept and the fish and game dept are all one entity and they are very liberal and harass hunters in their camps and do searches and camp inspections like nazis..

So thankful that me or my friends never feel the need to post everything on social media. 

A friend of mine who is a High School coach tells me all the time that rules are put in place to use them to your advantage.

On 6/21/2019 at 11:17 PM, Explorer said:

Sounds like the liberals are winning. A friend in Colorado was telling me how bad it is there. The forestry dept and the fish and game dept are all one entity and they are very liberal and harass hunters in their camps and do searches and camp inspections like nazis..

Yup its a DNR department of National resources.  quite a few states are set up like that. everything goes through the state government. about 15 years ago a few people were trying to get our state to Change to a DNR instead of having a separate game and fish entity like we do now. While people bitch about Our G&F the last thing you want is the State government to get ahold of our G&F dept.

• Like 2

I totally agree with showing vids and pic of the pets being taken and killed by coyotes.  Taking a Liberal pet is a federal offence in their eyes and eating it is murder!  They will want a trail for that yote soon to come!