Sign in to follow this  
AzDiamondHeat

good news?

will somebody PLEASE post about a baby being born or something happy? Even an ugly baby would be better than all the sadness lately.  

hopefully those that have experienced loss as of late will find happiness soon. 

• Like 2

My 13-yo drew a U9 early bull elk muzzleloader tag. Hunt starts right after my 11-yo archery U9 bull elk hunt.  September is going to be fun. PS Russia was not engaged to draw these tags.   

With 12-points myself I’m still more excited to guide these boys. I’ve already been up scouting. Good luck this fall. 

• Like 1

Recently, I stopped in at a local liquor store looking for dusty bottles of hard to find whiskey and to my surprise I found a bottle of Booker’s Rye Limited just sitting on the shelf!  Anyone who knows bourbon (in this case rye) knows this is rarer than a hen’s tooth.  The best part was the price tag said $199.99 (msrp is 299.99). I couldn’t drive to the ATM fast enough.

I already turned down an offer for $700 for the bottle. Can’t wait to drink it.

1669BCD4-877A-40FD-9291-0BC0FE64F27E.jpeg

Good news to me!

• Like 2

1,530 more working days and Im done! But who’s counting? :)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

Recently, I stopped in at a local liquor store looking for dusty bottles of hard to find whiskey and to my surprise I found a bottle of Booker’s Rye Limited just sitting on the shelf!  Anyone who knows bourbon (in this case rye) knows this is rarer than a hen’s tooth.  The best part was the price tag said $199.99 (msrp is 299.99). I couldn’t drive to the ATM fast enough.

I already turned down an offer for $700 for the bottle. Can’t wait to drink it.

1669BCD4-877A-40FD-9291-0BC0FE64F27E.jpeg

Good news to me!

I woulda sold it and bought 40 cases of Coors light!!!  I’m thankful for the fact that I don’t know nor appreciate expensive wine, liquor or beer!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

will somebody PLEASE post about a baby being born or something happy? Even an ugly baby would be better than all the sadness lately.  

hopefully those that have experienced loss as of late will find happiness soon. 

Good news

1848319477_IMG_20190329_0818552.thumb.jpg.0d3439f2475d0dfd09b1b2832d87fd93.jpg

Bad news is I think I'm going to need a bigger freezer

Puppy I just got my wife to cover for my ensuing absence. 

IMG_20190401_160427.thumb.jpg.ca8a3d1c4572ab554b482d709de7b9a5.jpg

• Like 2