Sign in to follow this  
freddypine

Where are the crappie pics?

Its April but temps have been low and cold water still pouring into the lakes from snow melt.

• Like 1

Headed to Alamo Saturday night and fishing Sunday morning.  Have a tournament out there next week.  

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Just ate Chinese, bout to take a crappy pic. BRB.....

We apparently think alike. 

We drywall guys call it "shooting texture" or "blowing mud".

• Like 1

I hit Alamo Saturday morning, and got skunked.  Saw one crappie caught out of all the boats working the upper end. .  Heard of a couple being caught night fishing Friday.  This warm weather this week should speed things up, but we have another front coming in at the end of the week.   Good thing I'm hitting the Sea of Cortez this weekend so I can have a fish fry. I'd starve to death locally.

19 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

I hit Alamo Saturday morning, and got skunked.  Saw one crappie caught out of all the boats working the upper end. .  Heard of a couple being caught night fishing Friday.  This warm weather this week should speed things up, but we have another front coming in at the end of the week.   Good thing I'm hitting the Sea of Cortez this weekend so I can have a fish fry. I'd starve to death locally.

I was at Alamo Saturday too. About the same story. We caught a few small bass but we were crappie fishing. Gonna take a break for the youth turkeys season but will get back after it toward the end of the month. 

• Like 1