Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Injured hunter willing to sell his Mexico Gould's hunt

Hey All,

Brian Chambers contacted me and said he is unable to go on a hunt that he had scheduled with Colburn and Scott outfitters for April 26 to 30.  The hunt is fully guided.  Brian says he is willing to make someone a smoking deal if anyone is interested.  Please call him directly, 480-349-1075.  Colburn and Scott have a great operation (I killed a great Gould's with them a few years ago) and you will have a great time if you decide to buy this hunt!    

• Like 1

Just a thought but how about the outfitter refund the injured mans hunt, and offer a discount to fill his spot? It's been truly inspiring to be a member of this site for 15 plus years and see time after time hunters reaching out to help one another. People we know nothing about, but offering everything from loaning out equipment to hunters who's  gear that has been stolen, pack out help, tips into great hunting areas, retrieval of broken down equipment, you name it. Flip the tables!

• Like 5

I just spoke with Brian.  We are working out the details.  The only thing in my way is my wife:)  Fingers crossed!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Always better to ask for forgiveness then permission. Good luck buddy, promise her a great clam hunt...

He's got 2 great kids, he doesn't need them anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Big Tub said:

so what does a hunt like this run?

The hunt retails for 2700.00 and Jay Scott is just about as good as you can get on getting your bird.  He has a tremendous success rate and also gets a lot of big Coues each year as well.  They are great people to work with as well.  My number is 480/349-1075 if you have any more questions.

I spoke to Brian tonight.  Unfortunately with work restraints I can't take advantage of this unbelievably smoking deal!  He did say he would be willing to consider a trade for a high end 10 power binocular.  Please give him a call if you are interested in going on an Amazing Goulds hunt!!!  Brian 480-349-1075

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:54 PM, singleshot said:

Just a thought but how about the outfitter refund the injured mans hunt, and offer a discount to fill his spot? It's been truly inspiring to be a member of this site for 15 plus years and see time after time hunters reaching out to help one another. People we know nothing about, but offering everything from loaning out equipment to hunters who's  gear that has been stolen, pack out help, tips into great hunting areas, retrieval of broken down equipment, you name it. Flip the tables!

There is nothing to refund.  The tag was won in a raffle. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, azcouesfanatic said:

There is nothing to refund.  The tag was won in a raffle. 

Thanks for clarifying that, sheds new light...

• Like 1