Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Sybil Road

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Maybe the museum in benson? All I remember was a stuckeys off the exit.

We are working through them as well, just thought there might be somebody out there with a treasure! Stuckeys was just right off the road but if you drive south on Sybil road there is a sharp bend in the road and then it crosses the railroad tracks. Just to the west from that crossing there used to be several buildings, water tower..........thanks!

39 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I’ll ask some of the old timers around here, they may have pictures.

I have a couple of pictures but they are only of the backyard of my father in laws home and it doesn't show much. Pictures with buildings would be awesome if possible. My father in laws home burned to the ground while they were living there and they moved to Dragoon from there! He was a senior in high school at the time the home burned.

I have no idea if this is what you're looking for but you can see what looks like a couple of marks showing a camp or some sort of civilization right next to the tracks, just west of the crossing. Topo map from the 40's era and then an overlay of a more current topo.

Sibyl 1.pdf

Sybil 2.pdf

21 minutes ago, BowHuntAZ said:

I have no idea if this is what you're looking for but you can see what looks like a couple of marks showing a camp or some sort of civilization right next to the tracks, just west of the crossing. Topo map from the 40's era and then an overlay of a more current topo.

Sibyl 1.pdf

Sybil 2.pdf

Thanks a bunch, that gives me a pretty good start......

• Like 1