Sign in to follow this  
Stallone A.

Labor Day Sale Glassing Seat/Pad from Phoenix Shooting Bags

To all my fellow Coues Deer Hunters, (LABOR DAY SALE) On all bags and seats.

I just wanted to offer you a Coupon Code for the 2019 Glassing Seat from www.phoenixshootingbags.com 

They are the most comfortable glassing pad out on the market today. Weight is 10.9oz

20%OFF Code is: SEAT20

Good Luck this season...

IMG_1566.JPG

IMG_1569.PNG

• Like 4

Hi Guys,

I'm not new to the site,  I finally decided to join Coueswhitetail.  I think it's a great site for chasing those little boogers from every aspect this site gives you a lot of great advice and information about everything on Coues deer. I don't recommend or plug a lot of products, but I have to say the products at Phoenix Shooting Bags are pretty legit. I've had the opportunity to shoot off the bags and even had an opportunity during this past Dec./Jan. AZ Archery season to try this glassing pad during a trial. It was great.  Light,compact, and durable. I will be pre-ordering one myself.  These guys are on to something. I even saw their shooting bags on display at the McMillan booth during the 2019 Shot Show. 

Thanks,

GBruno 

• Like 1

What are these glassing pads stuffed with and how well do the hold up? A couple of my glassing knobs are on some rough jagged rocky stuff that have torn up a couple of other pads. But better pads than my camo and backside. 

Thanks 

• Like 2

The pad is made with a Closed Cell Cross Link Foam, It can be used as a floatation device if needed.  The pad keeps you comfortable for an all day sit on any terrain.  

My staff and I put it through a rugged test the last 2 years before coming out with production.  I can honestly say that it is the most comfortable seat I have ever sat in while hunting. 

Another great use is while bow hunting you can use it as a kneeling pad.  I promise that you can put the seat on jagged rocks and not feel it on your >>>.

Hope this helps.  If you ever want to try it out just contact me and you can see for yourself...

Anthony

• Like 1

A lot of people are asking when the seats will be ready for shipment.  It should be mid May early June.

Hope this helps... Good Luck this season.

Another question I keep getting asked if Coyote Brown is the only color being offered.  The answer is yes...

Coyote Brown is the only color the seat will be coming in. Maybe at a later date we will come out with the Kryptek Highlander, and Orange.

If you would like a specific color, just PM me and hopefully I can help you out.

Thanks...

Seats are being shipped.  Make sure to check your mailbox.  

I Hope everyone has a more comfortable experience glassing those long days.

www.Phoenixshootingbags.com

Extending Pre-Order Sale

20%OFF Code: SEAT20

I been eyeing theses bags for a while. Especially since I can attach them to any where I want on a Kifaru since they are the same buckles. Placed an order this morning. 

22 hours ago, Stallone A. said:

Seats are being shipped.  Make sure to check your mailbox.  

I Hope everyone has a more comfortable experience glassing those long days.

www.Phoenixshootingbags.com

Extending Pre-Order Sale

20%OFF Code: SEAT20

Do you offer face to face cash sales to get around paying for shipping (and tax)?

All PM's answered.  Thanks to all of you that have purchased.  Send me some photo's with you guys out in the field using the bags and seat.  

I really appreciate the positive responses I have been receiving.  Keep them coming.  I enjoy seeing the success photo's  out in the field...

Thx, Anthony