AZ11

Turkeys gobbling

9 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Good news. I am headed to 23 in the morning and again on Sunday. Wish me luck.

Me too

• Like 2

Mornings seem slow. Roosted a bunch of gobblers this evening all alone. Seems like it could be just getting ready to start going well. The evening has been more productive than the mornings the last few days on San Carlos. 

• Like 3

They need to hold off for another 2 weeks! :)

• Like 1

Gobbling isn't all they are doing. They don't plow open FS roads in unit 27, just the state highways.  IMG_1054.thumb.JPG.b8674a825ad513929fbffbbbfb5f414c.JPGIMG_1055.thumb.JPG.04c2afe3356d82eb0fa0c2dfccacbd37.JPGIMG_1056.thumb.JPG.81af2a87b6fe6d0afdb54fa1cef808df.JPGIMG_1057.thumb.JPG.ec828ac427f5002bada2a3669e9546fd.JPG

• Like 4
  • Wow! 2

I'll be up next week.  300 rd better be open or it'll be a loooong detour to 4A! Lol

Ya. Was planning to leave tomorrow with kids to hunt 5A. Sounds like roads will stay closed in 5A. Any advice for over the counter youth turkey in 5B would be appreciated. 

Thank you 

Bobby

1 hour ago, Smith2260 said:

Ya. Was planning to leave tomorrow with kids to hunt 5A. Sounds like roads will stay closed in 5A. Any advice for over the counter youth turkey in 5B would be appreciated. 

Thank you 

Bobby

Roads are closed in 5b as well

Under the youth section, the turkey 6b post says that the roads are open now. Good luck youth turkey hunters