crazy4COUES

BACKPACKING BOOTS OPINIONS NEEDED

Does anybody know the name of the site that has mark downs daily anywhere from 15%-30% off retail on boots? I remember somebody here on CWT posting up the name of it, I had it bookmarked on my old phone but can't remember the name of site now.

Any info is appreciated!

Try sierratradingpost.com

I've been on Sierratradingpost.com, great site but that's not the one I'm looking for. I'm trying so hard to remember!

If you are talking about the site that sold Danner and lacross boots, it was called the break room. They shut it down. They said you can get the same sales on their sites. I haven't looked.

I have had good luck with shoebuy.com. I bought my lowa's tibets from them. Sign up for their emails and you will get great coupons. They have good return policy. I have bought boots for court from there and multiple pairs of running shoes with good luck.

Brent

• Like 1

If you are talking about the site that sold Danner and lacross boots, it was called the break room. They shut it down. They said you can get the same sales on their sites. I haven't looked.

I have had good luck with shoebuy.com. I bought my lowa's tibets from them. Sign up for their emails and you will get great coupons. They have good return policy. I have bought boots for court from there and multiple pairs of running shoes with good luck.

Brent

That's it! It's shoebuy.com! Thanks! It was driving me crazy!