AZ RANGER

Turned over to Rio Salado Vizsla.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Vizslas!!!  Have owned two, and my ex-wife currently has two more.  (They are addicting.....)

I can't take one now due to my global work travel schedule, and being an empty-nester there is nobody here to care for dog(s) while I'm on extended business trips.  That being said though, I'll ping my ex-wife to see if her two sweeties want a playmate!

S.

:)

Ok sounds good, and just so everyone knows I really don’t care about the rehoming fee. I was thinking $50-100 just to make sure someone is committed to her but the money doesn’t matter at all. Just want someone who will appreciate her. 

• Like 2

Hey AZ RANGER!

I checked with my ex, and she said they are flush with the two Vizslas they have  (they take a lot of road trips and the two kennels is all they can handle.... ).  So unfortunately, no adoption angle there.

BIG BUMP though!  For anyone who has not met a Vizsla, they are amazing dogs!  Hope someone can meet this little sweetie and fall in love.

S.

• Like 1

Had the same problem with the vizsla I had.  She bit my son and the little girl next door.  After she bit the neighbor, I had her put down.  It sucks, because other than biting kids, she was a good hunting dog.  Just didn't want to see any more kids get bit...also didn't want to get sued.  Good luck.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I have some one who wants to talk to you about the Vizsla but you can't accept messages.  I'm not gonna leave his number on a public forum so how would you like him to contact you?  He already has one so he knows what he's getting into.

Sorry about that. I cleared some space in my inbox. I can also be reached at 928-nine65-eight745. 

Thx.