Stray Horse

delete please

Again with this post?!?!

Try up, bump, top.

If you have to keep reposting it may be because there is no interest or you are to high priced. 

• Haha 1

As often as you do it is easy to do......

10 minutes ago, More D said:

Again with this post?!?!

Try up, bump, top.

If you have to keep reposting it may be because there is no interest or you are to high priced. 

Lots of things take time to sell and get bumped repeatedly. I dont see the point in being a dik about it.  

Ok ladies..

Relax

How am I being a "dik" or a "pussy"? Did I hit you right on the mark? 

Oh please..

Offer for sale what ever you like. That is the beauty of this sight. Simply offered a suggestion to save you and us from your multiple, multiple, multiple posts.

To be frank..it is a good looking rifle. 

Take a hint...no response may equal no interest Jackie.

Don't like the negative feedback?  Don't post up your prized possession for sale....again, again, again, again and again. 

In this day and age with all of the crazies out there any kind of a bump will help sell your whatever.  Do something stupid or commit a crime and get a good job or became famous.  March in the street,  yell stupid stuff, and carry a  sign and get attention.  Just look at all of the really stupid and irritating commercials that parade endlessly across your TV.  

Nice rifle, I dont know why it hasnt been grabbed up.  If my safe wasnt full I would take it.  The 6 MM cartridge is one of the best.  It didnt sell because of the glamour factor that surrounds some cartridges.  😊